Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SK Kulai, Kg. Melayu~~12 weeks of practicum~~

Assalamualaikum.....

I just finish my 12 weeks practicum in Sekolah Kebangsaan Kulai, Kg. Melayu. I stepped in into the school on July 17 and stepped out on October 7. Therefore I create this blog to share my experiences during my practicum session in that particular school.

Actually, I was very lucky to get a very well known mentor to guide me walking along the practicum pathway. She was a GC (Guru Cemerlang) before she turn her grade from DG32 to DG41. She has a lot of experiences in teaching. I was very happy to be posted there because I love working with my colleague.



Throughout my practicum, I taught year 4 for English and year 3 for Science. I really love the kids. They enjoy learning in the classes and eager to gain knowledge.

My beloved 3 Aman.. I really miss your notty stylo

4 Ceria, thanks for your cooperation along the way kids...

I really miss my practicum days....
Thanks Pn Tai for ur precious knowledge and experiences...

No comments:

Post a Comment